Please read the following information carefully because your continued use of our website and/or application constitutes acceptance of our privacy practicesII. Information We Collect
As another example, you may request to receive text messages and/or other communications relating to your services using personal information you provide. Please remember that if you elect to use your mobile number or an Internet connection in connection with these communications, standard message and data rates may apply according to your specific cellular/data plan or prepaid conditions.
If you choose to “opt-out” of providing certain personal information, we may not be able to provide the information or services you desire. Note also that even if you choose not to have an online account with us, we may still store some of your personal information in our system to enhance your experience.
Quitchet reserves the right in its sole discretion to discontinue providing any or all electronic services to users of our website and/or application.III. Automatic Collection of Information
To improve our website and/or application and to ensure we continue to provide information useful to you, we collect, through the use of "cookies" and other technologies, information such as: the number of visits to our website and/or application, Internet Protocol address, device identifier, browser information, the amount of time visitors spend on the website and/or application, the number of pages viewed, and the domains and/or referral sources from which users visit our website and/or application.
Most Web browsers can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. Additionally, if you have a Flash player installed on your computer, your Flash player can be set to reject or delete Flash cookies (technically known as Flash “local shared objects”). However, refusing a cookie may, in some cases, preclude you from using, or negatively impact the display or function of, the website and/or application or certain areas or features of the website and/or application.IV. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information to provide the services you request and to support our business functions. For example, we may use your information to:
- Fulfill your requests and/or communicate with you and/or your contacts and/or our customers and/or affiliates about those requests, for example real estate related requests.
- Help you quickly find and/or receive information about Quitchet or one of its customers or affiliates, such as brokers, agencies, MLS’s, realtor associations, agents and other real estate related professionals.
- Register, populate and/or service your account/profile.
- Alert you to our updated information and services and provide more complete services and webpage/application content.
- Improve the content of our website and/or application for your use.
- Protect the security of our website and/or application and our business.
- Provide quality assurance and enhance customer service.
- Enable note-taking, feedback, and quality rating related to buyers, sellers, affiliates, real estate listings
- Compile reports, analytics, and/or statistics.
- Track geographical location, distance traveled, itinerary, and/or planned route.
Quitchet does not sell or provide your personal information to unaffiliated companies or individuals for commercial purposes unrelated to Quitchet’s business. We may, however, share personal information for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, the following:
- Sharing information with Quitchet’s customers, subsidiaries, or affiliates, unless prohibited by law or regulation.
- Making information available to third parties and/or service providers who are providing the product(s), service(s), or information you requested. These third parties are not allowed to use the personal information except for the purpose of providing these product(s) and/or services.
- Making information available to third parties who are providing service(s) to Quitchet or its subsidiaries or affiliates (e.g., third-parties performing credit card processing, credit reporting agencies, electronic bill payment services, real estate related services, or debt collection services). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us or our customers.
- Undergoing business transitions; in the event Quitchet experiences a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition, or selling a portion of its assets, personal information will, in most instances, transfer as part of the assets.
- Forming a good-faith belief that disclosure of information is necessary to protect the rights and property of Quitchet, and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or customers.
- Disclosing information when allowed or required by law or regulation or when our legal counsel has a good-faith belief that a subpoena or court order requires the disclosure.
We use reasonable information security safeguards and techniques to protect the information you provide. When users submit sensitive information via this website and/or application, the information is protected both during transmission and in storage. Your information is stored on secure servers protected inside controlled facilities.
Unfortunately, no information can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accordingly we cannot give an absolute assurance the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
Quitchet does not have any responsibility whatsoever for the secure and effective operation of a) your computer systems (including but not limited to desktops, laptops, handheld devices, mobile phones, tablets, IOS devices, and networks), or b) any software installed on your computer systems that you use to access this website and/or application and our services. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password and any website and/or application login or user ID information, and you shall be responsible for any access to or use of the website and/or application by you or any person or entity using your password, login or user ID, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you.VIII. Social Media Platforms